Submissions to the Internal Revenue Service
Below is an outline of recent submissions which we are making available to you in PDF format. Click on any of the submission dates below to download the PDF. Viewing and printing of these documents requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader®.
- March 18, 2013 -- NCCMP Comments to IRS on the notice of proposed rulemaking and public hearing regarding the shared responsibility requirements for employers under the Affordable Care Act.
June 11, 2012 - NCCMP comments to IRS on Notices 2012-31, 2012-32, and 2012-33 regarding disclosure and other requirements of the implementation of the Affordable Care Act.
May 3, 2012 -- NCCMP comments to IRS regarding 417(e) guidance related to partial lump sums payable from defined benefit plans.
September 6, 2011 - NCCMP comments to IRS on Notice 2011-35 regarding comparative effectiveness fees under the Affordable Care Act.
July 25, 2011 -- Joint NCCMP/American Benefits Council/MEBCO/AEIP Comments on Notices 2010-60, 2011-34 and 2011-53 and Exemption for Foreign Retirement Plans under FATCA.
July 18, 2011 -- NCCMP Comments to IRS on Notice 2011-28 - Interim Guidance on Informational Reporting to Employees of the Cost of Their Group Health Insurance Coverage.
June 17, 2011 -- NCCMP Comments on Notice 2011-36 Re: Affordable Care Implementation Issues.
May 3, 2010 -- NCCMP Responds to IRS and DOL Request for Information Regarding Lifetime Income Options for Participants and Beneficiaries in Retirement Plans.
April 2, 2008 -- NCCMP Comments Filed with IRS Regarding Proposed Regulations Implementing Section 401(a)(35) (Diversification Requirements).
- February 6, 2008 -- Comments filed by NCCMP in response to a request for public comments on the proposed regulations on Automatic Contribution Arrangements under IRC 414(w).
- November 5, 2007 -- Comments filed by the NCCMP in response to the request for public comments on the Proposed Regulations implementing Section 125 of the Internal Revenue Code (Proposed Treasury Regulation 1.125-1(a)(1)). Click here if you want to view the proposed regulation in pdf.
- November 21, 2005 -- Comments filed by the NCCMP in response to the request for public comments on the Proposed Regulations concerning Section 411(d)(6) Protected Benefits in the Federal Register of August 12, 2005 (70 Fed. Reg. 47155).
- September 20, 2005 -- NCCMP Request for an Extended Deadline for Adoption of Heinz Conforming Amendments
- August 5, 2005 -- Comments on Revised Regulations Concerning Disclosure of Relative Values of Optional Forms of Benefit (If you want to read the proposed regulation in pdf, click here.)
- August 2, 2005 -- Comments to Proposed Code Section 415 Regulations (If you want to read the proposed regulation in pdf, click here.)
- February 8, 2005 -- Comments re: Phased Retirement Proposed Regulations (If you want to view the proposed regulation in pdf, click here.)
- June 22, 2004 -- Comments on the Proposed Regulations Concerning Section 411(d)(6) Protected Benefits
- March 13, 2003 -- Comments on the Re-Proposed Treasury Regulation Under Internal Revenue Code Section 411(b)(1)(H)
- July 22, 2002 -- Letter Re: Proposed Regulation Under Internal Revenue Code section 4980F and ERISA section 204(h)
- April 2002 -- Request to Testify on Catch-Up Contributions
- January 31, 2002 -- Letter Re: Proposed Regulation under IRC section 414(v)
- October 26, 2001 -- Letter Re: Postponement of GUST Amendment/Submission Deadline Due to Problems Resulting fromTerrorist Attacks
- April 17, 2001 -- Letter in response to the request for public comments on the proposed regulation on Required Distributions from Retirement Plans under Internal Revenue Code §401(a)(9)
- April 17, 2001 -- Letter in response to the request for public comments on the Special Rules Under Section 417(a)(7) for Written Explanations Provided by Qualified Retirement Plans After Annuity Starting Dates
- April 9, 2001 -- Letter in response to the request for public comments on the Interim Final Rules for Nondiscrimination in Health Coverage in the Group Market
- May 14, 1999 -- Cover Letter and Comments on Proposed and Final Regulations under the Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1985
- September 23, 1998 -- Comments Incorporated into the New Form 5500
Take me to...
Submissions to the Department of Labor
Submissions to the Department of Health and Human Services
Submissions to Securities and Exchange Commission
Submissions to the Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions
Submissions to the Senate Finance Committee
Submissions to the House Ways and Means Committee
Submissions to House Education and the Workforce Committee
Submissions to FASB