Submissions to the House Education and the Workforce Committee
Below is an outline of recent submissions which we are making available to you in PDF format. Click on any of the submission dates below to download the PDF. Viewing and printing of these documents requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader®.
- February 2, 2012 -- Written testimony of Randy DeFrehn before the House Committee on Education and the Workforce, Subcommittee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions. The title of the hearing was 'Examining the Challenges of the PBGC and Defined Benefit Pension Plans'.
- May 3, 2007 -- Oral testimony of Judy Mazo before the House Committee on Education and Labor, Subcommittee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions
- May 3, 2007 -- Written testimony of Judy Mazo before the House Committee on Education and Labor, Subcommittee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions
- March 13, 2007 -- PPA-Multiemployer Issues for Technical Corrections/Legislative History
- June 15, 2005 -- Judith F. Mazo, Testimony before the Education and the Workforce Committee United States House of Representatives Hearing on H.R. 2830, the Pension Protection Act of 2005
- May 18, 2004 -- Testimony by Randy G. DeFrehn, Executive Director, NCCMP on "Reforming and Strengthening Defined Benefit Plans: Examining the Health of the Multiemployer Pension System".
Download/view video of entire hearing. (Windows Media Player) 66.6MB
Take me to...
Submissions to the Department of Labor
Submissions to the Department of Health and Human Services
Submissions to Securities and Exchange Commission
Submissions to the Senate Finance Committee
Submissions to the Internal Revenue Service
Submissions to the Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions
Submissions to the House Ways and Means Committee
Submissions to FASB