Submissions to the Department of Labor
Below is an outline of recent submissions which we are making available to you in PDF format. Click on any of the submission dates below to download the PDF. Viewing and printing of these documents requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader®.
- September 30, 2012 -- NCCMP comments to DOL and Treasury regarding Notice 2012-58, "Determining Full-Time Employees for Purposes of Shared Responsibility for Employers Regarding Health Coverage"
- September 30, 2012 -- NCCMP comments to DOL and Treasury regarding Notice 2012-59, "Guidance on 90 Day Waiting Period Limitation Under Public Health Service Act"
- April 9, 2012 -- NCCMP Comments to DOL and Treasury regarding Notice 2012-17, "Frequently-Asked-Questions from Employers Regarding Automatic Enrollment, Employer Shared Responsibility, and Waiting Periods"
- March 19, 2012 -- NCCMP Comments to DOL regarding Proposed Rule on Filings Required of Multiple Employer Welfare Arrangements
- October 21, 2011 -- NCCMP Comments to DOL regarding the proposed Summary of Benefits and Coverage and the Uniform Glossary under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
- March 18, 2011 -- NCCMP Request to Participate in Health Plan Automatic Enrollment Forum.
- February 3, 2011 -- NCCMP Comments to DOL on its Proposed Rule on Definition of Fiduciary.
- August 30, 2010 -- NCCMP Comments to DOL on disclosure requirements under ERISA Section 408(b)(2) to help fiduciaries in assessing the reasonableness of contracts and arrangements.
August 27, 2010 -- NCCMP Comments to DOL on the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Interim Final Rule’s Requirements With Respect to Multiemployer Plans.
August 16, 2010
-- NCCMP Comments on the "grandfather requirements" of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
August 11, 2010
-- NCCMP Comments on the "age 26 mandate" under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
May 3, 2010
-- NCCMP Responds to IRS and DOL Request for Information Regarding Lifetime Income Options for Participants and Beneficiaries in Retirement Plans.
May 5, 2008
-- NCCMP Comments Filed with DOL on Form T-1 Proposed Reg. (Labor Organization Annual Financial Reports).
April 29, 2008
-- NCCMP Comments Filed with DOL on Amendment of Regulations Relating to Definition of Plan Assets.
February 19, 2008
-- Comments filed by NCCMP with the Department of Labor in response to request for public comments on proposed regulations issued regarding ERISA civil penalties
February 11, 2008
-- Comments filed by NCCMP with the Department of Labor in response to request for public comments on proposed regulations issued December 13, 2007 concerning the meaning of Reasonable Contract or Arrangement under Section 408(b)(2) of ERISA
May 7, 2007
-- NCCMP Comments to DOL on the Interim Final Regulations under the PPA on the Timing and Order of QDROS
October 15, 2007
--NCCMP Comments Filed With DOL in Response to a Request for Comments on the Proposed Regulation under ERISA Section 101(k).
November 13, 2006
-- NCCMP comments to DOL proposed qualified default investment alternative regulations
January 26, 2006
-- Labor Organization Officer and Employee Reports Proposed Rules
May 12, 2005
-- Veterans’ Employment and Training Service’s proposed rule under the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act of 1994 as amended (“USERRA”); Docket No. VETS-U-04. (If you want to view the technical advice memorandum in pdf, click here. If you want to view the BCTD comments in pdf, click here.)
March 17, 2005
-- Comments Regarding Proposed Regulations under the Pension Funding Equity Act of 2004 Requiring a Multiemployer Funding Notice (If you want to view the proposed regulation in pdf, click here.)
July 28, 2003
-- Comments on the Proposed Regulations for Health Care Continuation Coverage
October 7, 2002
-- Advisory Opinion Request on Multiemployer 401(k) Contributions
October 7, 2002
-- Letter to Mr. Louis Campagna Re: Request for Advisory Opinion
March 6, 2002
-- Letter Re: Request for Advisory Opinion regarding Limitation of Liability and Indemnification Proposals from Actuarial Firms
January 12, 2001
-- Letter to the Office of Regulations and Interpretations at the Pension and Welfare Benefits Administration regarding the Departments Request for Information on fiduciary disclosures
February 17, 1999
-- Testimony Before the DOL on Proposed Claims Regulations
December 9, 1998
-- Comments to DOL Pension and Welfare Benefits Administration on Proposed Amendments to ERISA Claims Procedure Regulations and Summary Plan Description Requirements
September 23, 1998
-- Comments Incorporated into the New Form 5500
July 31, 1998
-- Request for Information on Claim Procedures for Plans
Take me to...
Submissions to the Department of Health and Human Services
Submissions to Securities and Exchange Commission
Submissions to the Internal Revenue Service
Submissions to the Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions
Submissions to the Senate Finance Committee
Submissions to the House Ways and Means Committee
Submissions to House Education and the Workforce Committee
Submissions to FASB